Four years ago, I primped

and made my self the most beautiful I could

Four years ago, I married my best friend

Four years ago, I got to ride in a vintage London taxi cab

Four years ago, I got lifted up by some sexy guys

Four years ago, I have never seen my dad looking so handsome

Four years ago, me and my girls got sassy on a lawn with lime green parasols

Four years ago, I spent the day with my best friends!

Four years ago, I danced with my mom :)

Happy Anniversary Joe! And they say marriage is hard....
1 comment:
awwww, great post! That means 4 years ago Joe's friend Katie introduced me to B. Brown makeup, especially the bronzer and I still love it although I'm out! haha funny what you remember. You were a beautiful bride! P.S. I have the lime green parasol, found it while moving!!!
Post a Comment