Can you name the movie?? Seriously....I am soooo not pregnant, but it seems like everyone I know is already pregnant or trying. I am not jumping on the bandwagon JUST YET but since I am such a nice friend I am showing you all the rooms like I like first so no of them can steal my ideas...haha!! Once again, they are ALL girl rooms...strange...
I don't think I could ever do brown walls, but I like the Amy Butler bedding/pillow on the chair. I also love the walls...beautiful wood :)
I love, love, love anything Amy Butler and Heather Bailey...dang I wish I knew how to sew! Look at this cute bedding....nice huh? Now picture it with pinks and greens....ahhhh!
This is just gorgeous! I LOVE the blue walls and then all the pink and green with white furniture...I will most likely do something like this except with a polka dot chair :)
This room looks nice and cal. I love the paint color for a little boys room...with vintage maps and globes everywhere.
Heavens to Betsy!! Look how fun these wall ABC's are!! I imagine myself searching the flea markets and Etsy looking for all the letters with Sister Kristy. I bet when I am pregnant I will not feel like doing any searching....














2 comments:
Lots to talk about here...
1. I already told you the names of my future kids and how i was going to decorate the rooms. So, I will not be stealing your ideas. But, your ideas are always welcome!! :o)
2. Keep my thoughts secret hahahaha
3. I don't know what movie you are talking about, should I? Hope it's not love actually
4. You'll probably have a boy so get rid of the polkadots and pink!
5. I lurrrrve you!!
1. Don't worry...I will not tell anyone your super secret names :)
2. The movie is Willie Wonka
3. I Lurve you too!
Post a Comment