HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Block Party


Last night Joe and I hosted a neighborhood block party. It sort of turned into a friend party instead of a neighborhood party...oh well! We had fun and that's all that matters. Above is the drink station that I set up.
The food table before food...
Pretty lemonade jar
Mason jar glasses with flags that I made



5 comments:

Kristy said...

Sister, you did a great job! Hope you had a good show of people! I like your lemonade jars!

Reunion Committee said...

oh I love it! I wish I saw some of these ideas for my daughters grad party! Love the mason jars!!
~Tana

The Style Sisters said...

You did such a great job! I love the drink station and the mason jars with the little flags! So cute! Great job! Great Ideas!

Molly said...

That looks great! I hope you had a great time!

Maureen said...

Came by here by way of Just a Girl. Love this party set-up. What fun. Love your blog and have become a follower!

Nice to meet you!
Maureen

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved