Early this week, I received a call from someone at Food Network. They have a new show called "Cupcake Wars" and they were interested in having me on it. The "catch": I have to make an audition tape. I was so excited and flattered that THEY CALLED ME :) After a few days of praying and thinking about it, I have decided that right now is not the time for me to do this. I just am not excited about making the tape and feel like I would be "pimping" myself out and I honestly am too busy too make it this weekend. Maybe this week I will get the inspiration, but as of now, I am just not feeling it. Call me crazy...Friday, February 26, 2010
Crazy...but TRUE!!
Early this week, I received a call from someone at Food Network. They have a new show called "Cupcake Wars" and they were interested in having me on it. The "catch": I have to make an audition tape. I was so excited and flattered that THEY CALLED ME :) After a few days of praying and thinking about it, I have decided that right now is not the time for me to do this. I just am not excited about making the tape and feel like I would be "pimping" myself out and I honestly am too busy too make it this weekend. Maybe this week I will get the inspiration, but as of now, I am just not feeling it. Call me crazy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















1 comment:
Ummmmm you are crazy!! Your blog is so cute! Who does your hubs fly for?
Post a Comment