This is the current house that Joe and I are lusting over and at $95,000 it's a steal! We are going to look at it over the weekend and are trying not to get our hopes up. It's in Central Gardens and needs A LOT of work, but I still think it has excellent potential. Even if we had to put in $200,000 to renovate, it would be exactly what we want. It has 6 bedrooms, three bathrooms, an attic, basement, 4 fireplaces, etc. I will be bringing my camera and will post pics after we go an look at it.Thursday, February 11, 2010
Always Looking...
This is the current house that Joe and I are lusting over and at $95,000 it's a steal! We are going to look at it over the weekend and are trying not to get our hopes up. It's in Central Gardens and needs A LOT of work, but I still think it has excellent potential. Even if we had to put in $200,000 to renovate, it would be exactly what we want. It has 6 bedrooms, three bathrooms, an attic, basement, 4 fireplaces, etc. I will be bringing my camera and will post pics after we go an look at it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















No comments:
Post a Comment