Well you probably remember the house I told you about earlier this week. Joe and I were so excited to see it....in fact, Joe rushed home and hadn't slept for 35 hours so that he could see it with me and dad. While it looks amazing from the outside the inside was not so amazing. The house definitely has potential but needs A LOT of work. At some point, someone made the house into apartments, so there was a kitchen upstairs. The wall paper was CRAZY!!Sunday, February 14, 2010
The Big House That Wasn't
Well you probably remember the house I told you about earlier this week. Joe and I were so excited to see it....in fact, Joe rushed home and hadn't slept for 35 hours so that he could see it with me and dad. While it looks amazing from the outside the inside was not so amazing. The house definitely has potential but needs A LOT of work. At some point, someone made the house into apartments, so there was a kitchen upstairs. The wall paper was CRAZY!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















No comments:
Post a Comment