HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I knew it would happen...but still.....

I knew it was going to happen, so I do not know how come I was still in shock when I hear it for real....Jake picked Vienna! "Reality Steve" called it weeks ago and I told everyone who would listen that he was picking her. Reality Steve has always been right, but I guess I had hoped that this year he would be wrong. I do not like Vienna....then again, I do not really like Jake either. I think she is trashy. She has a big flower tattoo on her stomach, fake boobs and hair, and wonky eyes! She is from a small town in Florida and lacks all the class Tenley has. I had hoped they would pick Tenley to be the next Bachelorette....but instead they picked this "winner".....hehe. I am not an Alli fan either.
One thing I found weird last night was the shots they used of St. Lucia. Joe and I had the pleasure of traveling there last summer on our cruise, and while the beaches are beautiful, the island itself is very poor. We saw children walking to school with no shoes on! On last nights episode, Jake picks up Tenley at a beach. Joe and I laid out and snorkeled on that beach :)
I found it interesting that they never showed the actual island....only the super fancy all inclusive resorts. I am sure that they island of St. Lucia is trying to attract tourism, and they certainly wouldn't if ABC showed what most of St. Lucia is like.


1 comment:

Leslie said...

Poor Tenley...can't help but think that she was just too good for Jake! And I'm so glad to know that I'm not the only one who wasn't crazy about Ali! I think her "Mean Girls" stuff with Vienna just rubbed me the wrong way or something. Maybe now I'll avoid watching the next season? Not likely... ;)

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved