HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Monday, February 15, 2010

Scheduling Sunday/Menu Monday

Monday: NO SCHOOL!!! Hanging with Joe during the day...maybe a lunch date, cupcake making, hitting the gym for some cardio, Bachelor with Lindsey-hummus and cucumbers and a leftover brownie....so healthy, right?
Tuesday: Happy Fat Tuesday!! I am planning on giving up sweets for Lent, so I will be eating some ice cream!! Kickboxing at 5:45 and then home to watch Lost-Chicken Fried Rice that I am making myself :)
Wednesday: Attending Ash Wednesday at 5:30 and then going to the gym for cardio.-Leftovers
Thursday: Environmental club after school, kickboxing at 5:45 and then home to make cupcakes-Baby Spinach Salad with Warm Citrus-Bacon Vinaigrette
Friday:
Joe is working...plan on relaxing...yeah right....just remembered I had to make cupcakes after school for a 7 pm pick up, I can relax after that-leftovers
Saturday: Heading to Archivers for a free make and take weekend. It's also free pretzel day at Auntie Ann's!! I have several cupcake pick ups to make too. Busy day!

No comments:

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved