At the beginning of September...on my birthday weekend...we took at trip to Minnesota for the wedding of one of Joe's best friends.
Pretty much as soon as we arrived we had to make the 2 hour drive to Wabasha. That is where the wedding was taking place. Joe was busy with groomsmen duties the whole time, so my birthday kinda got put on the back burner. I was not a happy camper but I tried to make the best of it.
I managed to not get one picture at the wedding. After the wedding madness was over, we enjoyed our self back in the twin cities.
We visited Joe's grandpa's nursery and picked sunflowers.
We went upstate to visit Joe's dad.
Sally got a cheerleader outfit and cheered for the Vikings.
We took Sally to the Minnesota Children's Museum where she had a ball. They had a HUGE Thomas the Train set up.
I visited one of my favorite spots to stock up.
We went to the apple orchard.
We went to get one of the best BLT's EVER!
All in all, it was a fun trip! It's aways so fun to be with Joe's side of the family.
This is Sally's favorite thing at the airport :)



























No comments:
Post a Comment