{one}
I broke down...drank the kool-aid, and ought the Emily Ley planner. Its just beautiful and I cannot wait to use it in 2015. I'm honestly scared to write in it for fear that I will mess it up. Does anyone have tips for color coding, etc.?
{two}
We did a fall photo shoot with the fabulous Jennifer Davenport Photography last weekend. She sent me a sneak of one of the pictures. I love it and can't wait to see the rest.
{three}
I have been working on getting our Christmas dresses ordered. I have several more casual ones. These are the new ones I recently purchased. This one from Lukey Lou.
And this one from Kelly-Ellis Designs.
{four}
Sunday nights are my favorite. I seriously cannot wait for The Walking Dead. Its so good. If you are looking for a new show to watch, please watch this one...but you have to start at the beginning.
{five}
Because Christmas is just around the corner, I am sharing this fabulous and FREE Christmas planner than I found online. Its super easy to use...just print it out and put in a binder. It will help you stay organized.
Get yours HERE.




















No comments:
Post a Comment