HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Five On Friday

Happy Friday Y'all!

 Hubby and I have a babysitter tonight and we are headed out to dinner and to see the new Hunger Games. I am so excited to spend quality time with him. He works so hard!!

{one}
Sally and I have been having so much fun in the kitchen lately. I love teaching her how to cook and she is a good helper!
We made honeycrisp apple bread for her teachers, 

blueberry buckle muffins (inside the boxes),

and a fruit turkey for her to bring to school for her Thanksgiving feast!


{two}
We have been busy getting ready for Thanksgiving. Sally and I made a "Thankful Tree". She told me all the usual things (as I talked her through it) and she also is thankful for teeth and horses ;)


{three}
I am so ready to put my Christmas decorations up but I am being good and giving Thanksgiving it's special time. 
The table is decorated.


So is the mantle. 


The buffet in the dining room is looking festive.


I love this banner that a former students mother made me. I bring it out every Thanksgiving.


I made Sally a turkey shirt using fabric scraps and heat bond. It wasnt totally finished in this picture. I also added button eyes, ric rac legs and a beak.


Sally has been loving the leaves falling and playing in them.



{four}
I am still getting sneaks of our pictures we had taken a few weeks ago. Love this one!



{five}
I love this free printable but its only free for a few more hours and then it will be available in her etsy shop. Go here to download yours. 


We had a Mommy/Sally date yesterday to get doughnuts and visit the Childrens Museum. We had so much fun. When we got home, she asked to watch Elf. My work here is done :)




Everyone have a safe weekend! I will be sharing all of my advent calendar ideas/gifts/activities later this week along with our Elf on the Shelf schedule. Check back!



No comments:

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved