Cue the Christmas music....the holidays are upon us my friends and that means I am getting everything organized so that I can have a stress free Christmas with lots of time to enjoy my family. Christmas cards have always been something I love doing. I always try to have family pics taken in late fall so that we have the perfect picture for the card. My go to company for cards has always been Minted. Minted is a marketplace of independent artists who make some of the most amazing designs out there! I love the variety of cards they offer. There is truly something for everyone.
I LOVE the cards from Minted this year. It's always so hard for me to pick my favorite. I think I have narrowed it down to these cards.
There are some designs that can be made into postcards. I love that idea...especially saving money on postage!
These are just a few of the fabulous designs they Minted has to offer. Go to Minted.com and check out all of the amazing cards that they are offering.
I seriously have no idea which card I am going to pick! Minted has such fresh and innovative designs. I love that you can customize the colors, shape and even add a photo to the back.
Which design is your favorite?
























No comments:
Post a Comment