HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Sally's Easter Basket and Some Easter Festivities :)


Today I am linking up with Darci over at The Good Life Blog for the 2nd Annual Easter Basket Blog Hop!

Here is Sally's basket this year! Of course the basket is from Etsy. I bought it before she was born and I plan to use it year after year.
I have been collecting things for the past few months.

Here is what I have:


Chick and Rabbit Eggs-Target
Flower Sprinker-Lowe's
Sunglasses-Target $1 Spot
Chalk Holder/Chalk-Target $1 Spot
Carrot Bubbles-Dollar Tree

See Sally's past Ester baskets here and here.

Last weekend we went to two Easter Egg Hunts in one day...it was super fun and by the end of the day, Sally was so tired!!

Here are some pictures. The first egg hunt was put on by my MOPS group. They had  face painting and a girl dressed up like a Frozen princess. Sally wanted nothing to do with either. She was ready to fill her bucket with eggs!!

My little bunny!





Enjoying some chocolate :)


After that egg hunt we wet home and rested and then changed clothes and went to another one at a local church/school. Some of the kids were scared of the bunny. In their defense, he was kinda scary. Sally was not scared of all...she just walked right up and tried to talk to him.



They had ages 3 and under in a special section but the eggs went FAST!! I think Sally ended up with about 10 eggs.



They also had some farm animals/petting zoo. Sally was in heaven! She and Anniston were going around petting all of the animals and just having so much fun! They even had a baby kangaroo...it was so cute!!



Sally loved this bunny!







4 comments:

Sunkissed and Southern said...

What a precious picture of her hugging the bunny! That girl needs a puppy or kitten to love on! :)

Chelley N said...

I think most bunnies are kinda creepy, so I don't blame kids who are scared. Sally looked adorable!

[darci @ the good life] said...

Ahhhhhh..... that photo of her hugging the bunny!! So sweet!!!

What a fun basket of goodies --- looks like y'all are ready for Easter Sunday!

So glad you joined the link-up today. Darling basket for your precious girl!

Laurie @ Stylin Savanna said...

I'm terrified to take my daughter to see the big easter bunny this year. Totally creepy, ha! I love your idea for an Easter basket! Super adorable!

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved