I know I am over a week late, but I wanted to share the recap of our Easter weekend.
First off, I wanted to show you the little treats I made for Sally's teachers at school.
I also wanted to share the Easter decorations I had up around the house. They made everything so springy...It makes me sad to take them down but it's time to decorate for summer!
My in-laws drove down from Minnesota and we had such a fun weekend with them. We ate lots of yummy food and worked in the yard for 2 days straight. We all got some much needed sun on our faces and shoulders. Here are some pictures of our yard.
On Saturday night I made the yummiest cake for our Easter lunch. It was a simple white cake layered with fresh strawberries and homemade whipped cream..delish!
The Easter bunny came and on Sunday morning, Sally had so much fun digging into her basket.
We went to a beautiful service at church....had to take some pictures before though.
Grandma (Joe's mom) and Sally
Joe's mom and step-dad with Sally
After church we stopped for doughnuts at Gibson's. We brought them home and ate them on the patio.
All of my family came over and we had a delicious lunch and then an Easter hunt for the littles outside. The weather was just perfect!
The girls looked so cute in their Easter dresses!!
All in all it was such a great weekend celebrated with family :)





























1 comment:
You are so creative! The treats you made for her teachers are so cute! They look too cute to eat!
Your decorations make me realize how much I've slacked this year.
The cake looks so, so good!
Sally is the cutest. Glad y'all had a great Easter.
Post a Comment