HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Friday, April 18, 2014

Five On Friday


{one}
I was able to snag this yellow swim suit for Sally. I got it in a size 3T since I already have 15 swimsuits for this year (gasp!). "Hi my name is Sarah and I am addicted to toddler swimsuits."



{two}
This has been a trying week for me...Sally has been not feeling well, Joe was out of town and I am just exhausted....thinking positive thoughts!


{three}
We have some fun Easter things planned for the weekend. My in laws decided to come in town last minute and Sally has been having fun playing with grandma.




{four}
I am so ready for the beach...I can almost taste it!! Shrimp for dinner, fruit drinks and sand between my toes...bring it!!


{five}
So apparently, the Royals are headed to Memphis the weekend of May 3. The grand daughter of Holiday Inn founders is getting married to a friend of William and Harry. It should be a crazy weekend. Anyone interested in a little stalking mission? I would love to see them in real life! Read all about it here.





3 comments:

Julie said...

That would be hilarious if you saw them but I'm sure they'll be heavily protected.

Laurie @ Stylin Savanna said...

Ugh girrrrl, I'm glad I not the only one with bathing suit problems. Savanna has 10 already, I bought 4 last year when she was only 2 months old and couldn't even swim. What a waste, but I couldn't pass up the cuteness! THE STRUGGLE IS REAL.

And YES YES YES to the beach! We'll actually be heading there next weekend. :)

Faith said...

I understand why you're obsessed with toddler swimsuits. I had to stop myself from going crazy with buying so many for my niece. They are just the cutest little things!

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved