Monday
Joe has invited some pilots over to watch the basketball game, so I need to feed them. Someone is bringing wings. Here is what I am making. I am also doing my famous brownies!!
Pioneer Woman Sausage Queso

Ham and Cheese Sandwiches
Joe has invited some pilots over to watch the basketball game, so I need to feed them. Someone is bringing wings. Here is what I am making. I am also doing my famous brownies!!
Pioneer Woman Sausage Queso

Ham and Cheese Sandwiches
Tuesday
Leftovers!!
Wednesday
**Homemade Chicken Tenders with Saffron Rice and Steamed Broccoli
This has been my "comfort" meal ever since I was in college. My mom would make it when I came home for the weekends. Its still one of my favorites and Sally loves it too!
Leftovers!!
Wednesday
**Homemade Chicken Tenders with Saffron Rice and Steamed Broccoli
This has been my "comfort" meal ever since I was in college. My mom would make it when I came home for the weekends. Its still one of my favorites and Sally loves it too!
Thursday
Leftovers, frozen pizza or pick up something :)
Leftovers, frozen pizza or pick up something :)
Friday
Dinner out with friends


















No comments:
Post a Comment