HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Sally's Play Kitchen

This was Sally's big Christmas gift this year and I wanted to share some more pictures. Joe build this kitchen using some plans I found on pinterest. He made a few of his own modifications. 

This is probably Sally's favorite place to play right now and I have fun too :)


The little shopping cart came from Pottery Barn Kids.




Most of the food is Melissa and Doug. The eggs in the crate came from Pottery Barn Kids. The little toaster is from Amazon.



The white table is Pottery Barn Kids and the chairs are form IKEA.


The faucet came from Amazon. The sink is actually a dog bowl. The knobs on the stove are from Hobby Lobby and the "burners" are wooden basketballs from Jo-Anns. I spray painted the backs with silver spray paint.


I love this kitchen so much! Please let me know if you have any questions.



3 comments:

Chelley N said...

LOVE LOVE it!!! We have a handcrafted kitchen, too, and it's BY FAR the most played with thing in our house (by Brianna and Brenson)! My dad made ours and every single person who comes to our house asks about where we got it. We also love allllll the food from M&D!

Faith said...

It's perfection! If I ever have a little girl this is a must! Love it so much!

Anonymous said...

Can I follow you on Pinterest for the original plans for building the kitchen? If so, what's your handle on Pinterest?

Thanks!
Polly from KS :)

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved