HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Five On Friday




{one}
Last night Joe and I attended my MOPS group annual "date night" called Mops and Pops. They provide childcare and there was a dinner and silent auction. We had such a great time. There was a couple there who spoke on the 5 Love Languages. I have read the book before but its always nice to have a refresher course. The couple said they liked to go to Mexico every year...just the two of them. They reasoned it was cheaper than a divorce. I agree. If every married couple could go to an all inclusive for a week once a year, I think the divorce rate would go WAY down. 

I think its safe to say that Joe was paying attention. When we got home, I went to put Sally to bed. When I came downstairs, he had run me a nice hot bath complete with music, candles and my new magazine. Love him!

{two}
This is a little set up we have at the top of the stairs. The yellow piece came from Target. I have it filled with books and puzzles/games. Sally loves to sit in front of it and read/do puzzles.


{three}
I am loving this spring weather, seeing all of the daffodils blooming, etc. I am in full "let's get ready for Easter" mode over here. I have Sally's basket all made and I am working on Joe's. 

I also whipped up this super easy and cute vintage book page bunny banner. I have a few more projects planned for this week.


We have been having practice Easter egg hunts with Sally. I want her to be really good at finding eggs so she can get us lots of candy at the local hunts. :)




{four}
Sally climbed out of her crib this week. SCARY!! We decided to take the side off of her crib until I can find her a big girl bed that I like. Its been a transition. She is fine playing in the bed during the day, but when it is time to go to bed at night, she wants you to lay with her. We basically pretend to be asleep until she goes to sleep and then sneak out. She has been waking up in the middle of the night screaming and then we have to start the whole process over again. I am exhausted! Any tips??

{five}
I booked our trip to Disney this week and made all of my dining reservations. We are going in September and I am SO excited!! I am a Disney agent and my services are 100% free. Let me know if you would like a free quote. 






No comments:

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved