Hell Lovelies....hope you had a great week. After 3 snow days here we are finally scheduled to get some sun this weekend. Yay!
{one}
I was so excited to snag this ADORABLE Minnie bubble from a Facebook auction this week...perfect for our Disney trip this Fall.
{two}
Speaking of Disney...yes we are going in September and I am booking our trip next week. You have to do these things early. Our dining reservation window opens up the week after that. Why is it that I am so good helping others plan their trip but when it comes to my own I get stressed out? If you are considering going, let me know. I am a Disney agent and would LOVE to help you...and I offer free Disney giftcards with qualified bookings :)
{three}
Joe was gone almost all week...so we are stuff here with the closet. Who knows when he is going to paint it...ugh! Doesn't he know I need to organize?!
{four}
The Easter stuff is out at Target...that means I can finally start decorating the house. I have a great Easter board on Pinterest calling my name!
{five}
Sally helped me make cookies last week. By helping I mean she got to stand on a kitchen chair, eat chocolate chips and watch me stir. She felt like such a big girl. Looks like Joe's next project will be a kitchen stool for her...one where she cant fall out :) I hope she loves to cook with me!




















No comments:
Post a Comment