BzzAgent was kind enough to provide me with coupons for free samples of Comforts for Baby disposable diapers, baby wipes, baby shampoo, baby lotion, and baby bib in exchange for my honest review.
About Comforts for Baby:
We all know that babies and toddlers need lots of stuff to get them – and you – through your busy days. But caring for your baby doesn’t have to cost a lot. Comforts makes it simple, with all of the right products for every baby stage, from diapers and formula to bibs, lotions, cups and snacks, all reasonably priced and conveniently located together for easy one-stop shopping. We know value is important, so we’ve designed our products according to the highest standards so you can get great quality and save money, too.
Healthy nutrition:
We care about quality, so our products are tested by pediatricians and dermatologists to make sure they perform just right for you and your baby. Our wide selection of high-quality formulas have all the nutrients your baby needs for a healthy first year, and for older children, our delicious and nutritious meals and snacks are convenient for you, and just right for introducing toddlers to new tastes and feeding themselves.
I was really excited to be given some coupons to try out these products. I am all about saving money too!
Here is what I got and what I thought :)
The diapers...I really wanted to like these. The price is great. They leaked though...every single time I used them. I have a feeling if I had gone up a size this would not have been a problem.
I loved the baby wash. It was about 20 cents cheaper than the competing brand. The smell was almost exactly the same. I found that it worked really well and washed Sally up :)
The lotion was really nice...a very calming scent and it obviously smelled good to Sally...she kept trying to eat it!
My favorite product?? The WIPES!! They were so thick and worked so well. I LOVED them and will be switching from my usual brand.
I really wanted to try the bib since I had a coupon, but every Kroger didnt have them. Boo!


















No comments:
Post a Comment