{one}
It finally feels like fall and we have turned on the heater. The air is crisp, the leaves are changing and my "leaves" candle from BBW is lit non-stop...love it all! I guess its time to get up to the attic and switch my closet from summer to fall. I always forget that I had things and its like having a whole new wardrobe.
{two}
Things are getting spooky in these parts :) Here are two of my projects this week. The wreath was inspired by a few different ones I saw on Pinterest. How I did it: I covered a foam wreath with strips of burlap and secured with both hot glue and pins. I got the black crow at the $1 Tree and stuck him right into the foam wreath. I made three black/white fabric flowers using fabric from Hobby Lobby and hot glued them on. I used some silver glittered scrapbook letters (chipboard) that I've had for a million years and glued them onto scalloped circles that I had cut out. I made it into a banner using hot glue and black/white bakers twine from Hobby Lobby. I tied a black tulle bow and secured it all onto an old black frame. Easy Peasy!
I have also been collected pumpkins and mums and made a cute little display by our side door. The wooden crates were literally found on the side of the road years ago. Sally loves to play here and rearrange the pumpkins. Problem? She thinks the little ones are balls and tries to throw them. I have to tell her, "gentle, gentle..."
{three}
We are headed to Nashville this weekend and I cannot wait to come back with a carload of groceries from Trader Joes!!
{four}
Halloween is less than a week away! I have been dressing Sally up in all her halloween outfits while I can. Here is a sampling.
{five}
I have been on the mission to find new riding boots. Joe told me to just get the Tory Burch ones but that doesnt seem very responsible, so I have been trying to find some cheaper ones. I ordered these from DSW so we will see. I am just so picky!
and a little bonus ;)
{six}
Someone posted on Facebook that Christmas is only 9 Saturdays away....yikes!! I have officially started my shopping as of last night. We randomly went into Pottery Barn Outlet and I picked up this little shopping cart for Miss Sally. I cant wait to fill it with play food for her. Joe is building her a little kitchen, so this will be perfect!


























3 comments:
Leaves is my fav scent too and it's 1/2 off at BBW right now- I stocked up for next year! Love all your crafts and Sally's adorable outfits !
Maybe we'll run into each other at the Flea market!!
I really want some TB boots too, but trying to be good. Ugh! Let me know if you find some that are just as good.
Sally is absolutely precious! Love the pigtails!
Post a Comment