Yay! I am so excited to be linking up today. I missed the last few weeks...life got in the way...and we were at the beach ;)
{one}
I seriously have been playing Hocus Pocus over and over again. Joe is like, "Really?? Hocus Pocus again?!" What can I say? It puts me in the holiday spirit.
{two}
I am loving sweatshirts lately. The weather has finally cooled off enough to start wearing them. I got one at Banana Republic Outlet and just ordered this one from Old Navy. LOVE it!
{three}
Joe and I are addicted to American Horror Story right now. Its about Witches and really good!
{four}
This time last week we were at the beach. I'm pretty sure I am ready to move there. We had a fabulous time. Details coming soon!
{five}
I was busy crafting again this week and made Sally's teachers something off Pinterest. I used some old Starbucks glass bottles, removed the labels and spray painted the lids black. I filled the bottles with Hershey Kisses and a plastic spider, tied on a ribbon and used this free printable. Easy Peasy!




















7 comments:
Love the bugs and kisses--super cute!
I wish I was at the beach instead of at work. Wah! Super cute hoodie from Old Navy. Now I kind of want it :)
Stopping by from the link up! I have watched Hocus Pocus over and over again too, so you are not alone! I LOVE it!
I love Hocus Pocus! There's a few others I'm excited for as Halloween comes closer, like Charlie Brown - who doesn't love his specials :)
eeee! found you on the linkup and am so excited about it! looking forward to following along, girl!!! :) you're precious.
i'm obsessed with that old navy sweater. i love that place! and that one just looks so snuggly!
love the sweet family beach pic! our little family just moved from charlotte to the beach. best decision EVER. do itttt! ;)
xx
elise
The weather has cooled down here in Houston too and I'm so ready to start wearing sweaters!!
I love the teacher craft - super cute. I am always looking for a new craft project and I may try to do that this weekend.
I love old navy! That sweater is so cute!
Come link up with me and enter my giveaway from Wednesday!
http://thediaryofarealhousewife.blogspot.com
Post a Comment