HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday



{one}
I am loving the line of for the Live at the Garden concert series. It's the one thing in Memphis I always talk about attending and have yet to do.

{two}
We have booked our Destin trip for the last week of May. I am so excited to get my toes in the sand and fruity drink in my hand. We took Sally last year but she was so little. I cant wait to see what she thinks of the sand and water. 


{three}
I took part in a wonderful run on Monday for Boston. It was through Fleet Feet here in Memphis and was an amazing experience!


{four}
I am in LOVE with this playhouse that I found online (complete with a tutorial). Follow me on Pinterest if you want the link. Im pretty Sally needs this in a few years.

{five}
I am so excited to announce that I am getting more serious about my business. I am working on a travel blog and business cards and will share them with you as soon as everything is ready. I am so excited to share my love of travel with everyone and grow my business.


{six}
I am excited for our blogger meet up/review at Bahama Breeze. We were invited to try out the new rice bowls and happy hour menu and then blog about it. There will also be a giveaway coming soon. Stay tuned for details. If you are a local Memphis blogger and want to come, let me know. We
have room for one more...



4 comments:

Julie said...

That Garden series looks like a lot of fun, some great bands are coming your way :)

Anonymous said...

oh i love that playhouse!

Unknown said...

we'll be in PCB the last week in may too!!
i can't wait!

Mary said...

Thanks for thinking of Boston. All of the support around the country (and world) means more than you could ever know.

xo
Mary (from Boston)

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved