HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Friday, April 5, 2013

Cici and Ryan Giveaway!


 I was introduced by the cutest site for baby clothes through winning a contest. I got to pick out $100 worth of stuff. I chose these cute dresses for Miss Sally. I went ahead and ordered them in a 2T since we already have so many clothes in our current size. 


Here are some more super cute things that I am drooling over! I LOVE these styles....so cute for a little girl!!





The girls over at Cici and Ryan have offered to give away a $30 gift card to one of you!! 

To enter please:
 {1} follow my blog and let me know that you do
{2} tell me what you would pick if you are the lucky winner!

The winner will be drawn by Rafflecopter. Good Luck!!!






17 comments:

Natalie said...

Oooh those clothes are so cute!

J and A said...

I LOVE the chevron dream dress!! Does it come in my size!! :)

Paige (The Last Doughnut) said...

I would pick the pink lace headband. My niece would love it!

Emily said...

Super cute clothes!

Emily said...

I like the Chloe dress

debbie said...

I love that headband!! Now that Tess has enough hair :)

Sara said...

I would love one of those sweet dresses for Evie for the summer!

Sara said...

A super cute summer dress for Evie!

The Mrs. said...

LOVE the first outfit you picked! I can just see my new little strolling in that once she starts growing!!

Natalie said...

I love ALL of them! How could I pick just one?

Cameron {The Stimson Chronicles} said...

I love so much, but think I would pick the Blossom Flutter Skirt! Sooo cute!!

. said...

So cute! I would pick a cute dress

. said...

Cute! I would pick one of the dresses :)

Mrs. H said...

The sky lace dress for sure!

Meredith said...

I would definitely order the chevron dream dress...and sizing up is a great idea!

hdevonw said...

Those dresses are so cute! never heard of that company but I'm going to have to check it out!

Unknown said...

If I won I would get the Chloe Mandarin Dress.

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved