I have to brag on my hubby a little bit. I saw a picture on Pinterest of a really rustic box made from an old wooden pallet. I put a post on Facebook asking for a wooden pallet and a friend had one so Joe went to get it...about an hour later, I had a box. Woo-hoo! I LOVE it. I put some juice glasses inside and filled them with flowers. Then I balled up newspaper and filled in the gaps between the glasses. I covered the paper with moss from Hobby Lobby and also added a few nests/candy eggs for show. This box can be changed out for different seasons and my hubby did a fantastic job. He is going to start selling these too, so if you are a local girl and want one, shoot me a message.
Tuesday, April 2, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















2 comments:
Darling planter...love it!
I LOVE it! How much will he sell them for? Have you seen the wine shelves on pinterest made out of old pallets? So cute too!!! https://www.etsy.com/listing/124468124/reclaimed-wood-wine-rack-set-of-2?ref=exp_listing
Post a Comment