HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday




{one}
Ben and Jerry's has announced their free cone day...mark your calendars!


{two}
I scored some super cute stuff at Loft today. They had a 50% off everything sale and I decided to pop in after work and Im so glad that I did. 

I got this shirt...in the color below and also in a bright yellow,

a super cute clutch (this picture does not do it justice!),

a really cute dress that I can wear to both school and out to dinner, 

and a cute scarf!

{three}
I also got this necklace today online. I cannot wait to get it in the mail!


What are you loving this week?


3 comments:

Sara said...

OMG, I LOVE that necklace! Did you get it from the Loft? I didn't see it online? Please tell!

Sara said...

OMG, I LOVE that necklace! Did you get it from the Loft online? I didn't see it there. Please tell!

Sara said...

OMG, I LOVE that necklace! Did you get it from the Loft online? I didn't see it there. Please tell!

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved