HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Monday, November 29, 2010

12 Days of Christmas {Day 6-All I Want For Christmas}



1. This book...I save ALL my fortunes so having a book to put them in would be nice :)

2. A wax seal initial necklace
3. Houndstooth Umbrella

4. I LOVE these stamps from Paperwink. Check them out here.


5. Factory Cart Table
6. TOMS Shoes in Burlap....love me some burlap!
7. Victorias Secret "Secret Garden Collection" Products
8. This bracelet from LOFT....and it's 40% off right now!!



2 comments:

Kit said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE those shoes!

Anonymous said...

Love that bracelet! But then again I love anything from Loft LOL
Thanks so much for stopping by my humble baking blog. I checked out your website and it looks amazing! I'm following you, love your posts! xoxo

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved