
Are you planning on waking up at 3 am on Black Friday and braving the crazy crowds? I have done this every year (since I was in college) and for me...it's just what you d0 :) Since I have so many Black Fridays under my belt, I thought that I would put together a list of helpful hints/tips.

1. Check out the ads.
Make sure and pick up a newspaper on Thanksgiving morning. They are literally stuffed with ads, circulars, and coupons.You will use this to plan your attack :)
2. Decide what is your top priority.
Compare prices for your #1 items at several different stores.
3. Map out your course.
Some stores open at 3am, some at 4am, etc. Decide where you need to go first. Most places will run out of the top items, so you better be in line to get them.
4. Expect a LINE!!
Dress warmly, get a Starbucks, and bring the adds along too. Most stores will price match if you can prove that another store is selling the same items cheaper. Be organized and have all coupons in a coupon keeper.
5. Know your limits and stick to them!!
Please do not go Coo-Coo Bananas buying DVD players if you do not need DVD players. Do not think that you need the $3 hand mixer if you already have one. Make a list and stick to it.
6. Make sure to warm up like this crazy lady!!















7 comments:
I HEART this crazy Target commercial lady, SO FUNNY!
Love your tips and tricks. Isn't it fun to shop on Black Friday? I'm hooked!
OMG. The Target lady is seriously my BFF! I love her!!! Ha!
Hahaah! I can't get enough of the Target Lady!
The target lady is hilarious!
Great tips! You are so brave to fight the Memphis crazies!
Great thoughts! Love this!
I love the Target lady!
Sounds like you have your plan down pat! I am so jealous of people who don't have to work Black Friday - at my office you don't get holiday pay if you take off!
Post a Comment