HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Saturday, March 27, 2010

New PB...I'm in LOVE!!

I am loving all of these new items at Pottery Barn. Lucky for me, I just got a coupon in the mail for $25 off a $50 purchase:) Joe and I really want a coffee table like this...I think we need a bigger den first.
Lemonade in a big mason jar like this reminds me of a pool party. So cute!
These galvanized metal cafe lights are so me!
Loving this awesome and cute storage.
This table runner combines two of my favorites....beach and bugs...perfect!
These plates make me want to eat Mexican food.
I love these chalkboard garden stakes....I might try to make them :)
These old metal tiles would look great behind our bed.
Ohhhhh....galvanized serve wear....love it!!
I love these metal gate...perfect for the wall behind the couch.
Pretty sea inspired bedding
Big oyster shell.....love it!!


No comments:

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved