HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Doing The Happy Dance!!

Look where we are going the weekend of April 15-18th!! I am sooooo excited! Disney World is one of my favorite places on Earth! Joe and I are not Disney virgins!
We went on a week long Disney World vacation for our 1st Anniversary. It was June and very hot and the week was very long and tiring, but we still had fun.
The following January, we were able to do to Disneyland in Orange County, CA with our good friends Sam and Monica. While it was neat to see Disneyland, I like Disney World way better!
For my birthday last year (2009) we went to Disney for a long weekend. We were only in the parks for one day...crazy huh? Disney was running a promotion where you got in free on your birthday. It was awesome to have everyone say "Happy Birthday" and the whole day was so magical (silly I know)!

This year they are running a promotion where you get a free ticket if you "Give a Day, Get a Day". You just have to do one day of volunteer work and you get a FREE TICKET!! You know I was all over that....so we did and now we have our tickets. This year we will be doing Disney one day and then heading to the water park the next...the big question is, Blizzard Beach or Typhoon Lagoon....life if full of hard choices!!


No comments:

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved