Hey Everybody! I am so excited for this weekend. I am heading to Nashville to spend a few days with my bestie. We will be shopping, planning and eating yummy food....a much needed girls weekend.
{one}
Although Sally has yet to climb out of her crib yet, I know the day will be here soon. Of course I am already planning her big girl room. I know I want a bed like one of these...hoping I can find one at a thrift shop/antique store/flea market and paint it.
{two}
I did a little online shopping this week and scored these 2 outfits for a steal. Sally's spring and summer wardrobe is just about complete.
{three}
TV is good right now. I have my schedule and Joe has been out of town for the last 10 days so I have enjoyed indulging in the craziness that is The Bachelor and Girls.
Joe and I both love American Idol and there seem to be some really good singers so far.
We finally jumped on the Walking Dead bandwagon. Now I am wondering what took so long. We are addicted. We are still on Season 2 but I cant wait to see what happens.
{four}
I have been doing so, so well with my eating (NO SWEETS!!) and my working out (5 times this week!). Go me!!
{five}
I am so happy to have my hubby home. He was gone way too long...of course now that he is home, I go running off to Nashville...such is life. :)


























4 comments:
Have fun in Nashville, love the bed!! Millie climbed out of her bed for the first time at 11 months!! Err, she's already in a toddler bed, it sucks but it's safer than letting her fall out more than she already did out of her crib!
Nice job on the working out 5 times already! I hit 4 (well 3.5....I got distracted halfway through when wedding presents arrived at my door) this week...hoping to continue the trend of at LEAST 4 workouts, especially between now and wedding day!
LOVE The Bachelor this season!! TWD is awesome too!!
Oh goodness, I am so jealous that you already have Sally's summer wardrobe practically done! I really want to get started but I don't know what size to order. She is wearing 18 months now but don't know if she will be in a 24month or 2 by the time summer rolls around. Those outfits are adorable! And yes, TV is soooo good right now! So many good shows to watch!
Post a Comment