With Sally's birthday a little over a month away, party plan are in full swing over here at the Moske house. I love a reason to throw a party and I LOVE my girl...add the two together...I'm in heaven :) Sally is really into Minnie Mouse. I may have had something to do with that. Hey, I have to make sure she loves Disney World as much as me! I decided that this year we would do a Minnie Mouse party...but old Minnie Mouse...the red and black. I'm not really into the pink Minnie...just a personal preference. I feel like with the holidays and then we were out of town for a week...it has snuck up on me. Here are my plans.
I was going to make my own invitations, but realized it would just be easier for everyone if I ordered them. Here are the ones I got.
For favors, I want to either do white buckets or polka dot gable boxes. I have been collecting goodies to fill these with for weeks.
I will be having a photo booth so we can get pictures of all of the guests. I will have a backdrop and some props to pose with. I will use the pictures to make a small keepsake album for Sally.
I am making ears...maybe not for every single guest...but for all the kids and then a few extras. I ordered some headbands off ebay. Hopefully they get here soon.
Of course I am having a dessert table. I really like these set ups.
For the first one, I am thinking a rag garland in place of the tassel and obviously the colors would be a mix of red, black and white.
I will be making cupcakes like this complete with fondant bows and ears.
I will be doing fruit in red and black cups like this.
Drinks will be served in my starbucks bottles. I have black and white striped straws...now I just need to decide if I want to wrap ribbon around the top like this,
or put a label on them like this.
I will be making a wreath like this for the front door.
I will also be making a banner like this for a black frame I have very similar to this. I will add pictures of Sally :)
Joe and I will be making Sally a Minnie car.
Do you have any great Minnie ideas that you want to share?
































3 comments:
oh my gosh how adorable! can't wait to see how it turns out :)
I'm with you on liking the old, classic Minnie!
I can't wait to see how this comes together.
It's going to be great! :)
Post a Comment