HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Friday, January 31, 2014

Five On Friday



{one}
This is what I have been eating for breakfast everyday. Apple slice sandwiches filled with peanut butter and granola. Love them!!

{two}
I sewed my first dress for Sally this week. It took a while but I think it turned out so cute! I cant wait to make another one.



{three}
We are in the process of booking some beach trips...one for May and one for October. I'm so excited...I need my toes in the sand soon!

{four}
Speaking of travel. I have decided that I ultimately have two main goals in life: to spend as much time with my family/friends as possible and to travel the world. Its nice knowing what you want out of life :)


{five}
Did you catch the Full House reunion on Jimmy Fallon. I LOVED it!!

watch the video here

If you like this...have you seen where he had Jesse and the Rippers at musical guests? Classic!





1 comment:

Julie said...

Which beaches are you looking to go to? We're headed to one in July, we hope, we just can't make our minds up!!

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved