HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Monday, November 25, 2013

5 on Friday


{one}
I just finished reading Bloom by Kelle Hampton. I had read Kelle's blog and was so moved by the birth story of her sweet baby girl that I just had to read the book!

The pages are all wrinkly because I have been reading it every night in the bath. It was wonderful!

{two}
I just did a Disney post over on my otherhttp://disneyfairygodmother.blogspot.com/ blog. It's all about the cute Minnie and Mickey stuff they have at Walgreens right now.

{three}
My sweet friend, Kelly, had us over last weekend for pizza and s'mores. We all had fun but Sally had an absolute blast. She loves playing with "big girls"!

{four}
Can you believe it's almost Thanksgiving...you know in just a few days?! My in laws are coming in town from Minnesota and we have all kinds of fun things planned :)

{five}
Our bathroom is slowly coming back together. The walls are painted and Joe has the board and batten up. He is laying the floor as I type.


1 comment:

Carol said...

Another reason for me to love Walgreens! Thanks for filling us in. Kennedy loves Minnie! Smores and pizza yum!

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved