{one}
I am so excited about the two runs I signed up for this week. Joe is joining me and they should be super fun!
We are also doing the Turkey Trot in Thanksgiving morning. I've got to work off all those Pecan Pie calories!!
{two}
I am super excited about this Matilda Jane shirt I won this week. I got a great deal and I love the vintage look of the fabrics.
{three}
Downtown Dining Week is coming! Get all the details here.
{four}
I realized that I never recapped our Halloween. Joe had to work, so we went over to my Aunt's house for a chili dinner and some trick or treating. My little Minnie Mouse had a BALL!
{five}
I have been having the best time with Sally. She especially loves to play with her baby dolls and is so sweet with them. She pretends to put them to bed and pats them and says, "its ok". I almost get tears in my eyes...just so, so cute!























1 comment:
Love Sally's Minnie Mouse costume! Kennedy loves to play with babydolls too!
Post a Comment