In our house we ALL love Yo Gabba Gabba. The songs are catchy and fun and thee show keeps Miss Sally occupied while Mommy gets ready in the morning. When I heard they were coming to Memphis, I knew we were taking Sally for her birthday...and Joe and I were pretty excited too!!
If you havent seen Yo Gabba Gabba, here is an example of a song:
Let's just say that Sally LOVED the show. She watched the whole thing and didn't cry or get fussy once!! Im so glad she is not one of those kids who is scared of things :) They had bubble machines, confetti, a crazy old lady wearing a gold spandex outfit....so much fun! The "real" DJ Lance was there so we were all a little starstruck! Biz Markie (You say he's just a friend) was supposed to be there and wasn't so that was a little disappointing....oh well.
Enjoy the video at the end and if Yo Gabba Gabba comes to your town, check it out!



















1 comment:
It looks like she had such a great time! : )
Post a Comment