It's consignment sale season here in Memphis and I hit up one of my favorites last weekend. I worked two shifts so that I could shop early. I was pretty picky with the items that I bought. I tried to only get stuff that I really liked and here is what I ended up with....all for about $30!
Blue/White Striped Romper
2 Sundresses

Blue/White Striped Romper
2 Sundresses
Striped Bathing Suit
2 Bubbles
Floral Tunic
2 Sundresses
(I plan to get the green seersucker one monogrammed)
Sundress
Baby Gap Bubble
Just Ducky Bubble
Pants Set
Sundress
All in all I think I did pretty well. All this combined with what I already have and some recent Facebook auction purchases, Miss Sally has a stocked closet for Spring and Summer.















2 comments:
I just adore all these baby clothes! so so cute.
I went on half price day and there was still some decent stuff. I was pretty surprised. I spent about $30 as well. I'm looking forward to the Rhea Lana sale in Cville soon.
Post a Comment