I turned 29 years old on Monday....geez, I'm getting OLD!! Joe got off work around 4 am and when I woke up I had the funniest card waiting for me:
If you remmeber the funny SNL video that I posted last week, then you will remember Denise....hahaha!! This is our new favorite video and Joe did a great job on the card! I also had a box of delicious doughnuts waiting...yum!!
As far as gifts go, Joe got me the CUTEST make up bag from Etsy
an ADORABLE camera strap from Etsy
lime green bowls from Anthropologie...perfect for ice cream or chili
and heeltastic...cause I have dry heel yo!

Hank got dressed up for the occasion.

Joe and I went downtown and had lunch at Miss Cordelias. Their BLT was delish!
After lunch we took a walk along the river.
Then the fun really started....we decided to go and find Voo Doo Village. We found it....pretty strange place. No pictures though. We were too scared!
After that we went out to dinner with my dad and he got me more presents...DVD's and CD's that I wanted to school...not pictured.
When I came home, I had a present on my door step....I LOVE presents!! Lush products from Lindsey...awww thanks!!
I had a great birthday....last year of my 20's!















1 comment:
Happy belated! Your husband did great on the gifts. I love Etsy and Anthropologie, can't go wrong with either!
Post a Comment