HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Birdies and Branches

I am so honored to be hosting a shower for my cousin, Meredith, in November. She is just a month younger than me and is pregnant with her first child...a little girl :)

Although I literally have a binder full of ideas for shower, I picked this one as my inspiration for Meredith's. I ordered the invite from Etsy (love that place!).
The colors are pink, white and black with touches of lime green.
This is a picture of the table. Yes, I will be making that branch centerpiece.
I will making cupcakes like this:
Drinks like this:
Thank you favors like this:
Cookies like this:
I can't wait for the shower!!


3 comments:

Caroline said...

This looks awesome! I can't wait to see pics from the shower!

Reunion Committee said...

oh my word. That is the cutest baby shower! I cant wait to see your pics!! Especially the cupcakes :)

Meredith said...

YAY! I am so excited to see how it all turns out. Thank you SO MUCH in advance!

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved