HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Friday, November 27, 2009

New Moon


Joe and I went to see New Moon last weekend with Lindsey and Nick. The boys went to the Fox and Hound to watch the Vikings game while Lindsey and I shopped...perfect! We met up to see New Moon and then everyone cam over to eat chili. I LOVED the movie!! I am still "Team Edward" though... Joe pointed out that Bella was WAY more attractive in this movie than in Twilight and Edward was way less attractive...thoughts? I thought he looked too pale and his lips were too red.


No comments:

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved