HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Friday, November 27, 2009

Leavin' On a Jet Plane

I am headed to Minnesota today...yay! My weekend trip has turned into a 5 day trip...missing 2 days of school...woo-woo!! First class here I come...
In addition to having another Thanksgiving with Joe's family, we are going to go skating in downtown St. Paul. I LOVE ice skating and, living in Memphis, I do not get to do it enough.
Hopefully we will get to do some shopping in Uptown (Minneapolis). It's hip and has a lot of cute stores.
Speaking of cute stores, this is one of my favorites!! Patina is so fun and had everything from gnome toilet paper to cute earrings. It is a must stop on every trip!
We are going to see a play at The Guthrie...Joe has talked about this place and it sounds right up my alley.
Since I will still be in Minnesota on Monday (when everyone else has to go back to work) I told Peggy she can just give me the car...I got plans yo! I have been wanting to go to the Aveda Institute for awhile now. It's a school, so it's cheap and good!
I also plan to hit up the Mall of America and IKEA.


No comments:

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved