HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Guest Room Updates

I thought I would post some pictures of what I have been doing in the guest room. It's still a work in progress, but here ya go! I am doing a wall of pictures, quotes, and vintage "M" letters. Except for the frame in the middle, they all came from thrift shops/garage sales and were about 50 cents each. I just spray painted them all black.
As you can see, I found a spot for my vintage seltzer bottle and BINGO card. We will see if this is where they will stay. I cut a piece of burlap too to make a runner to go across.


No comments:

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved