HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Spooky Time With The Moske's

Here are a few pictures from around our house...more to come! I love the dining room table. It is just a white tablecloth with a runner I got the day after Halloween last year (on sale from Target). This year, I found cute pirate plates, black crows, and glittered skulls at the Dollar Tree. I found some neat black and silver candle holders 1/2 off at Hobby Lobby. They will do double duty at my Twilight theed party in November. I had the big glass hurricanes. They are great, because you can change out what is inside to fit the theme. Inside is some black sand that I got at Hobby Lobby and some silver taper candles (also from HL, from the Christmas candle aisle). I found some black "napkins" at HL too. Really, they are from the bandana aisle but they work great as napkins :) In the center is a silver tray that I had filled with white candles and silver, clear and purple stones from HL. I hope this encourages you to spookify your table.

Each year at work, we "Boo" each other. If you are familiar with this, you put a treat and a Boo! sign on 2 doors. You also include directions for them to do the same. The idea is to get as many people "Boo'd" as possible. Here are a my cute little Boo! treats.
Here is a table in the living room. I found these letters to spell out BOO at an antique mall a few weeks ago. They are my new obsession. I love the look of these old printers blocks.


No comments:

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved