I have been wanting to do more to the guest room...all the while knowing that it will only be a guest room for maybe 2 more years (at the most)! It will eventually be the baby room :)It's kinda a funny story.....when Joe and I first started looking for houses, we looked at A LOT!! We must have looked at at least 30 houses in the East Buntyn and High Point area. One day, I was driving around and saw one for sale that I thought was soooo cute! I asked our realtor if see could get us in to see it....low and behold, the moment we went it, I KNEW it was the house that we were supposed to have. It just felt right, like when you try on wedding dresses and you try on THE ONE...you just know! I pictured us living in the house, entertaining in the house, and I totally had a vision on me running down the L-O-N-G hallway to the babies room. So there, now you know the story of our house and how it came to be. So because of my vision, I know that the guest room will be a babies room someday. But, until then....I just HAD to do something. I have been following this wonderful blog :
http://www.theletteredcottage.net/
and I love the whole look of their house. It's just a young couple...the husband is a ROCKSTAR and very handy and the wife is cute and crafty...the similarities were erie...haha!!
I got several of these pictures off their blog and others I found randomly on the internet. I really like this look and best of all, it's something I can do for super CHEAP!! That is always a good thing. I have a lot of the stuff already, it's just a matter of moving some things around. Hopefully it will be done soon and I will post pictures of the end result. Enjoy!
and I love the whole look of their house. It's just a young couple...the husband is a ROCKSTAR and very handy and the wife is cute and crafty...the similarities were erie...haha!!
I got several of these pictures off their blog and others I found randomly on the internet. I really like this look and best of all, it's something I can do for super CHEAP!! That is always a good thing. I have a lot of the stuff already, it's just a matter of moving some things around. Hopefully it will be done soon and I will post pictures of the end result. Enjoy!




















No comments:
Post a Comment