HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Halloween Horrors...














Here are some of my favorite scary (and not so scary) Halloween movies. How many of these have you seen? What are your favorite scary movies? If you haven't seen one of these, do yourself a favor and head to Blockbuster!


2 comments:

Jennifer D. said...

I can tell you are a big fan of scary movies and TV shows (mainly by your facebook status). I am a big scaredy -cat and jump when my own bones pop. I know...it's really sad. But I have seen a few of these movies, in the daylight of course.

I refuse to watch "I Am Legend", because I own 2 German Shepherds and I heard the dog dies. I would be balling my eyes out the entire movie.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I Am Legend scared the crap out of me... it was a great movie. I used to love scary movies, but they get more and more scary to me every year. I can barely watch scary movies anymore.

On a happier note, I love Hocus Pocus!!

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved