HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Friday, October 10, 2014

Five On Friday

Today I am linking up with Natasha, Darci, Christina, and April for Five on Friday. They are hosting an amazing giveaway this week.

{one}
We are heading to the beach tomorrow....a week full of shrimp, fruity drinks, sandcastles.....its good for the soul and I am hoping to comeback sun kissed :)



{two}
Although Christmas is still a few months away...preparations are already being made for fun activities. When I heard the play version of the classic movie was coming to town the weekend of Thanksgiving, I knew I had to get tickets. It will be the perfect way to kick off the holiday season!



{three}
I drank the Kool-Aid and bought the Emily Ley planner. It should be here by the time we get back from the beach. While it doesnt start until January, I cant wait to get it organized for 2015!


{four}
 I cannot believe that Halloween is just a few weeks away. I am going to be posting a house tour when we get back from the beach along with some teacher happies and treats for Sally's class.




{five}


No I'm not pregnant! There must be something in the water though...I knew at least 5 people who are expecting :) Yay for babies ;)




No comments:

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved