I like to have plans for Sally and I. During the school year, she goes to Mother's Day Out two days a week. Between that and a few story times and MOPS, we are very busy. Summer should be no exception. I want to hold myself accountable so I will be posting our plans each week. In addition to our daily fun, I want to try and plan a special snack, craft and activity each week too :)
Monday: Pool Day
Wednesday: Story Time at the Main Library
Thursday:Story Time at the Germantown Library
Friday: Doughnut Date at Gibson's
for National Doughnut Day and Children's Museum
Special Summer Snack
Nilla wafer and banana sandwiches with sprinkles

Special Summer Craft
Popsicle "Memory" Game
Find the free printable here
Special Summer Activity
Sidewalk Chalk ;)


















1 comment:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this idea! I need to do the same with Evan to keep us organized!!!
Post a Comment