HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

I Love a Good Nook

I was updating my Casa del Moske tab last night and realized I had several sections of our current house that I hadn't officially shared. It has been so fun doing these little projects to make our house become our "home". I am so thankful for a husband that is handy and on board with building/creating. Here are some pics...more to come.

Our mudroom bench. This is right when you come in the door by the garage. I love to rotate the art/printables that go on the ledge at the top. The bottom part lifts up to a hidden storage area. I keep paper towels, extra cleaning products, beach towels and sunscreen in here.


This is at the top of the stairs right by the bathroom door. The little cabinet is from Target. I have started collecting vintage number 3's....since there are three people in our little family. I guess once we have another baby, I will have to switch my number. I store board games and extra books for Sally in here.


This is my special entry hall table that Joe built for me last Mothers Day. Its made of reclaimed barn wood and I LOVE it!


This is our little office area right off the kitchen. It used to be a dining room (and the current dining room used to be a formal living room). The previous owners switched things up and built in this desk. The opposite wall is nothing but built in bookcases.





2 comments:

Sunkissed and Southern said...

Love all your little nooks! They are so cute. We need to go shopping at Sheffields and that place down in MS!!

Elise @ Her Heart and Home said...

LOVE! I absolutely want to transform our empty mudroom into a mudroom nook!!! It's bare right now! xx

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved