HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday


{one} 
Did you catch SNL this past weekend?? How did I not know about Stefon??!! I used to be a regular SNL watcher but life has gotten in the way. I am obsessed with watching Stefon videos. He is so funny!!!



{two}
This one doesn't really need a caption :)

{three}
They announced the dates for Greekfest this year. Its one of my most favorite festivals here in Memphis and reminds me of our honeymoon to Greece. OPA!!


{four}
Business has been picking up with my travel agency business....in case you didn't know, I am an OFFICIAL Disney travel agent. I also do other cruises, all-inclusives, trips, etc. but my LOVE is Disney. If you or anyone else you know is planning a trip I would love to book it. Send me an email: strawberrysh@hotmail.com

My services are FREE!!


{five}
I had a yucky stomach bug and was laid up for 2 days this weekend. I felt horrible, but I lost 7 pounds!! Yay!!


{six}
My Valentines Day gift from Joe should finally be here today. LOVE this. Thank you Joe!!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

8 comments:

Julie said...

Yay for Disney! There's only one major problem with it - once you go, you always want to go back! We're thinking of going again in 2014 because our honeymoon there was the most magical thing we could have ever done!

Caroline said...

WE love Greek Fest!

jessica said...

I loooove Stefon!! :)

And OMG I'm so excited that I will finally be going to Disney World next year! It worked out that we're holding one of our events nearby so my coworkers and I will all stay a few extra days and have our families come out to meet us so we can play! :) I've been to Disneyland a few times but never to DW. So excited!

Anonymous said...

I love Stefon!!!!

TLF said...

Oh my gosh, Stephon is hilarious!!

agalandherdog said...

I always mean to go to Greek Fest and then don't end up making it. This year, we WILL go!

Rachel Easley said...

I LOVE Stephon!! My husband and I laugh so hard we cry when he's on Weekend Update. Soooo funny! Love the "you are my sunshine" print. Very cute! Happy Wednesday!

Bekah McDuffie said...

Stefan is pure genius. Makes me laugh and watch over and over.

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved