Here are some DIY Easter decorations I have up right now. There is still more to come :)
I bought the yarn wrapped tree and little wooden ornaments at Target last week. I printed off this free printable from Pinterest. Find it here.
I also got this free printable banner from Pinterest. It was time consuming but turned out pretty cute. Find it here.
I took some glass jars that I already had and filled them with moss and fake eggs from Hobby Lobby. The bunny also came from Hobby Lobby. I tied some raffia around the top of one of the jars.
Here is the dining room buffet all dressed up for Easter. I have some willow branches (pottery barn outlet) in a galvanized vase and a nest with more fake eggs.
I also printed off this free printable {found here} and put it in a simple black frame to "easterfy" the bookshelves.



















1 comment:
Yours looks so cute! I think its hard to decorate for Easter bc there are a lot of tacky decorations out there!
Post a Comment